A clean and sanitized bathroom could positively impact your health. A clean bathroom needs daily wiping of surfaces and weekly deep cleaning for preventing infections and germs that may cause illnesses. To safeguard the health of your family members especially, kids and the elderly, you must maintain a neat and clean bathroom at all times.
What are the hazards of a dirty bathroom?
A dirty bathroom could be the breeding ground for mould, bacteria, fungi, pathogens, viruses etc. Inhaling dust and mould could cause grave health issues for patients suffering from breathing issues such as asthma, COPD, pneumonia, chronic bronchitis, or other breathing issues. Your bathrooms could be infested with several bacteria, pathogens, viruses and microorganisms that need to be removed on a regular basis by using top quality toilet cleaning detergents and effective bacteria cleaning solutions. You must pay extra attention to cleaning the surfaces of your toilet, handles, faucets, tub, sink etc.
Some stomach viruses such as salmonella, Norovirus, E.Coli and many such harmful microorganisms and bacteria that are found in the toilets could cause serious intestinal distress. Mould, mildew, and viruses like staph, & athlete’s feet fungus may be found in dirty bathrooms that may trigger serious breathing issues.
What are the different kinds of bacteria to be found in toilets?
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
What are some of the useful toilet cleaning tips?
- Make it a point to flush the toilet every time after use. Always put the lid down while flushing to prevent any spread of bacteria and germs in the bathroom.
- You must air the toilet for reducing humidity levels. Keep inspecting the ventilation system from time to time to make sure that it is functioning properly.
- Always use premium toilet cleaning detergents and other cleaning products.
- Always clean the toilet with high-quality detergents and bacteria killing solutions to rule out spread of harmful bacteria.
- Get into the habit of cleaning the taps and flush scrupulously as these are supposed to be the breeding grounds for all types of harmful bacteria. These are the places from where you could be picking up microbes because they seem to be in direct contact particularly with your hands.
- Do not forget to wash your hands meticulously after using the toilet on every occasion.
What are the basic reasons to keep your toilet clean at all times?
Your Toilet Speaks Volumes about Your Attitude and Lifestyle
Your toilet décor, cleanliness, and upkeep would demonstrate your hygiene sense and reveal how cultured you are. Your toilet must have matching towels, candles, and even artwork to boost the aesthetic ambiance. Always keep your toilet nicely decorated. And always buy high-quality toilet cleaning detergents and other products for maintaining a sparkling clean toilet.
You Begin & End Your Day Here
Your toilets must be clean as it sets your mood in the morning and at bedtime. You begin your day in the bathroom. A nice and clean bathroom lifts your mood and inspires you to face the day with enthusiasm and confidence. You end the day after using the toilet. A clean and well-kept toilet could help you retire for the day with a pleasant feeling and a nice smile.
The Best Place to Unwind
If you wish to disconnect yourself from the world you would be heading straight to your bathroom after a day’s hard work. It surely is a super-relaxing and rejuvenating experience to enjoy a hot shower or a long bath.
Always buy top-quality toilet cleaning detergents and solutions.