Clean and maintain your tools, equipment and vehicles with Builders Mate based concrete remover formulations.
- Efficient at penetrating and loosening concrete.
- Highly effective calcium complexing agent.
- Low to no corrosion on most metals and coatings. Significantly lower corrosion than hydrochloric acid based removers.
- Active ingredient is readily biodegradable.
- Builders Mates ingredients is found in natural products, such as fruits and vegetables.
As the smallest group of acid available, Builders Mate combines the key cleaning attributes, acidity and metal complexing capability, in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Builders Mate is significantly less corrosive than mineral acids such as HCI. The results are that Builders Mate is preferable to use on many metals and surfaces including stainless steel, aluminium, painted surfaces, and most plastics.
Builders Mate is high water solubility and small molecular size allow it to penetrate deep inside concrete residues and react from within. Because of its less corrosive nature Builders Mate can be used on most surfaces and equipment without concerns for etching and damage.
In addition, readily biodegradable Builders Mate is easier to dispose of than other cleaning agents such as phosphoric acid or HCI.
Solutions at % 100) 0/o 10 basis) concentrations of Builders Mate, phosphoric acid and HCI were tested for corrosion on 1018 carbon steel, 1100 aluminum, 304, and 316 stainless steel. The tests were performed, in triplicate, at 023C (073F) for 48 hours with no agitation.
The results are the average of the percent weight loss.
Further Product Information
A versatile and effective solution for a broad range of cleaning and industrial applications, Builders Mate is the first member of the series of acids it is one of the smallest organic molecules with both acid and alcohol functionality.
- Hard Surfaces (consumer & institutional)
- Masonry Surfaces
- Concrete Cleaners and Removers
- Metal Surfaces
- Industrial Water Systems
- Boiler Systems
- Water Wells
- Dairy and Food Equipment
A Unique Combination of Properties Makes Builders Mate Ideal for a variety of End Uses
- Textile Dyeing and Finishing
- Printed Circuit Board Fluxes
- Laundry Sours
- Leather Dyeing and Tanning
- Oil Field Applications
- Petroleum Refining
- Industrial Chemical Manufacturing
Why Customers Use Builders Mate
Ideal choice for you, your customers, and the environment
- Readily biodegradable (%90 in 7 days)
- Low corrosivity
- VOC-exempt in California
- Negligible odour
- Low toxicity