Toilet Cleaning Supplies, Detergents & Products
(Showing 1 – 12 products of 175 products)
It actually sound and seem difficult as in how to clean toilet in best possible way. However, with appropriate cleaning products or detergents it can be astonishingly simple to get the job done. The toilet cleaners works to leave your toilet radiant on both the inside and outside of the bowl. The hypoallergenic formula present in Australian toilet cleaners is biodegradable, prepared from renewable and naturally sourced ingredients.
In order to begin with, you will have to fill your cleaning closet with all-purpose cleaning materials.
- Rubber gloves, paper towels, microfiber cloths, sponges are basic essentials. These things are used to dirt-free the external surface and rubber gloves are likely to safeguard your hands throughout the entire cleaning process. You should maintain a pair of rubber gloves for bathroom and the other one for kitchen purpose. This will help you thwart the blowout of dangerous microbes and germs.
- On the other hand, you will also require a toilet brush- toilet brush is one of the primary tools in dealing with cleaning the toilet bowl. Invest in a quality-oriented toilet brush, as it will last longer and doesn’t need replacement again and again.
- You will also need a liquid toilet cleaner used mainly for internal surface of the toilet. You can find numerous liquid toilet cleaners in the market that will efficiently clean and sanitize your toilet.
- For cleaning the outer surface of the toilet, you will require a multipurpose cleaning product or a container of cleaning wipes- it’s useful to opt for an anti-bacterial option in order to remove germs. These are essential for cleaning external stuffs like flush handles and other cracks and clefts.
- You can also use bleach or a sterilizer to clean the toilet brush when it is not in use. You just need to splash a small amount of bleach into the toilet brush container, spin the brush, and leave it to soak for about 30 minutes, then simultaneously flush the toilet and wash off the brush with water.
Tips to Dirt-Free your Toilet
Now that you know about these products, but do you know what to actually do with these cleaning products? Keep in mind to always abide by the manufacturer’s guiding principles present on the label and aerate the room. Keep these certain tips in mind while cleaning the toilet:
- Try to leave toilet cleaners at least for 15 minutes prior scrubbing or flushing away. This in turn enable them to eliminate dirt, lime-scale and fungi more efficiently.
- Apply the product under the toilet bowl rim for utmost effectiveness.
- Wear rubber gloves in order to protect your skin.
- As they can be disposed off, paper towels or anti-bacterial wipes are actually good to use when cleaning the external surface of the toilet. If you decide to use sponge or cloth, ensure to clean and sanitize it after using.
- Liquid toilet cleaners are best to clean and disinfect your toilet.
- The best possible way to have a clean washroom is to implement regular bathroom cleaning schedule.
Detergents: Remember, detergents should be concentrated, low-sudsing, low-phosphate and most importantly bio-degradable.
Cleaning Products: It is always advised to use non-chlorine, non-ammonia, non-antibacterial, non-toxic and bio-degradable cleaning products.
Toilet Paper: It is advised to use single ply toilet paper as it break downs in the festering system faster and better than higher ply count toilet paper.
Do Not Flush: It is better not to flush anything in septic system other than human waste and toilet paper (just 1 ply toilet paper).
Not all toilet cleaners are created equal- the finest ones can eliminate stubborn stains and also particle matter, however, the awful ones are worse than not using anything at all. Australian families desire and prefer to live in a clean, healthy home. They prefer the idea of exchanging harsh chemical cleaning products that usually hide under the sink of most Australian homes.
For a non-messy toilet bowl cleaner, prefer hanging toilet bowl cleaner pods. The cleaning solution dangles from your toilet bowl to continually clean inside the bowl. You should also consider Australian environmentally friendly toilet cleaning solution. The toilet solution is somewhat more gel than liquid which in turn coats the toilet bowl effortlessly. This solution works to clean, freshen, eliminate stains and more, all in an eco-friendly formula. Powerful detergents help maintain your toilet bowl clean in –between scrubbing. Using thick toilet cleanser helps keep your toilet clean, leaving an enduring scent of bloom around your toilet. Regular usage can keep your toilet shiny clean and freshly scented.
You can buy toilet cleaning detergents at best prices in Australia. Shop online for wide range of toilet cleaning products from Bulk Wholesale.